How can your business reduce its environmental impact? We’ve updated our information on environmental management. Check out the links below to read up on our new information.
There are many ways you can begin to make your business environmentally friendly!
Here are a few examples:
- Use products that reduce reliance on natural resources (rain water tanks, solar etc.).
- Introduce a recycling, green and plastic bin system.
- Reduce paper needs by asking staff to print double sided.
- Hold conference calls instead of interstate meetings.
- Use office supplies made from recycled products.
- Reuse scrap paper for note taking.
- Set up regular discussions with employees to suggest ideas.
You can keep your business committed and accountable by reporting on your environmental management .
Benefits of managing your business’s impact on the environment
Preparing an environmental management plan can help you avoid environmental risks while also expanding your customer base and building your business’s reputation.
There are even environmental grants and awards for businesses. Act now and find out more about environmental management in your state or territory.