Looking for work in your study-break?
Your next career path could be shaped. You have a hands-on practicum to enable you to have a real-world practice on finance and accounting expertise that would lead you to greater productivity, efficiency, sustainability and growth. Ray Vedamani & Co. Inc. could serve you as a partner in your employment program. Find what we offer you here.
We currently have a position open for an accountant and manager. We are looking for an experienced accountant.
You are required to have:
- At least 5 years of experience in public practice.
- You must be able to function on your own, manage others, and be proactive.
- Previous work references.
Duties will include:
- Managing and advising other accountants and bookkeepers.
- Reviewing financial statements and tax returns.
- Salary is dependent on experience.
Ray Vedamani & Co. Inc. always appreciates students and skilled professionals with an urge to enhance professional learning through experience. Our ideal staff should possess relevant qualifications and experience. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and also believe in a healthy working environment with work/life balance. If you are interested in a career with Ray Vedamani & Co. Inc., please contact us or email your resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org